Translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Healing Love

As I "surf through the net" I'm discovering that so many of you have very deep wounds and are suffering more than I have ever had to suffer, and I used to think my life was extremely painful.
My heart goes out to you, and since I wish I could do more, I'm going to share a poem I wrote years ago. May it comfort you. I have found that true healing love comes from Jesus alone, but I hope and pray you can also find people that will help you. May God bless you.


Healing Love
 

There is magic in the tenderness
Of a love that sweetly heals
Like a caressing touch its beauty
O’er my trembling spirit steals

When my soul lies bruised and crying
Torn by the lash of sin
Loves healing touch is like a balm
That soothes the pain within.
 
Like the sunlight bursting from the sky
Melting the cold, cold snow
So healing loves pure magic
Eases my pain and woe.
Marilyn Friesen

No comments:

Post a Comment